Hey everyone! Sorry it’s almost been a week since I posted. From the events from last week in the news, I wasn’t in the best space to be posting but now I’m feeling in a more happier up beat mood. When your not feeling your best, one of the best things you can do is paint your nails! Automatic Mood booster!!
1. First is Turquoise & Caicos by Essie. This color falls in the mint green family and with about 2 coats it’s a beautiful mint green. There are a bunch of choices for a mint green polish but this one stands out because it dries how it looks on the bottle which is always a plus. Essie is more on the pricier side but this is worth it.
2. This is another in the green and blue family called District-Ly Come Dancing by Rimmel London. This was one of the first Rimmel London nail polishes that I bought and it definitely does dry in 60 seconds. I was pleasantly surprised for how long it lasted too for it being a quick dry nail polish. The color is very bright and perfect for the toes! The Rimmel London nail brushes are very wide and square and perfect for newbies that are doing their own manicures.
3. My next pick is another one by Rimmel London called Central Love Heart. This is one of my favorite reds because it’s bright but not fire hydrant bright. It’s just enough brightness for a showy red color and lasts about 2 weeks. It’s very affordable, as all the Rimmel London polishes are.
4. When I’m feeling extra girly, I reach for Fuschia Power by Sally Hansen. Sally Hansen is the OG of nail polishes and rightfully so since the brand has been strong for decades. I really like the Xtreme Wear polish line as it definitely stays on strong and it a great color for summer.
5. My last pick is Hazard by Sinful Colors. I really like this line because they have very bright and dramatic colors like neon yellows, oranges, etc. This orange is great for the toes if you are feeling adventurous! It dries rather quickly and has a orange matte feel without using a matte top coat which is chic.
Summer is the perfect opportunity to break out of your tipical nail routine and live outside the box!