I’ve been getting questions regarding my skincare routine for the wintertime and it definitely differs from all of the seasons. Like I mention in my last post, I suffer with severe eczema in the early fall-winter and by spring and summer it discipates. However, in the winter my flare ups are the worst and most painful. During this time I take extra care in moisturizing the dry areas.
Continue to read below on the products that I use:
1. First and foremost, in the morning I usually wash my face with just lukewarm water but if I have a pimple I use, CVS Health, Daily Acne Wash. This product is a great dupe for Neutrogena’s Oil Free Acne Wash. My pimples usually clear up within a couple of days and it doesn’t over dry my skin.
2. Next, when my skin is still moist and a little wet, I take a dollop of the First Aid Beauty’s Ultra Repair Cream and apply all over my face. This is a great base that maintains moisture all through your day.
3. Then, I apply Algenist Beauty, Concentrated Reconstructing Serum all over my face and it’s not too thick at all. This serum was from a box set and my full review of the set will be coming soon but this is my fav from the set. It’s smooth and gives your skin the best natural glow.
4. Next, I apply Algenist Beauty, Complete Eye Renewal Balm. I use this day and night and I have seen such a reduction in under eye puffiness and dark circles. It’s the best!!
5. Last but not least, the most important! Murad, Perfecting Day Cream, Board Spectrum, SPF 30. Beauties! We all need to use sunscreen all year round to protect our precious faces from sun exposure and free radicals. This cream is thick and a little goes a long way. The ladies in my family are prone to moles so I use this everyday and have noticed a slow down on the amount I was developing.
Overall, I take my skincare very seriously and you all should since we only get blessed with one gorgeous face and you are never too young to start!